Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California League Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

California League Rankings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:38 am

wow...that is so crazy....thats awesome...
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:41 am

With Joba looking like he might start next week I can probably afford to trade a starter, Joba included, for maybe a corner infielder or outfielder with a little power, and of course I could always go for a closer. Lets get some trade action going, or just some banter.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Right now I am just hoping Bruce keeps it up. He has almost equalled what I got all season out of the DL Byrnes.

I'll be happy to trade friendly banter with you Hibbzy, but as for players I think we are a bit to close in the rankings.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:20 am

Would love more than banter with anyone, almost all my trades i've sent out there have rotted away in the mailbox. Guess that's the nature of the beast, but there sure are some deals i would like to do with some farily dormant teams.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 am

So whats going on with everyone of late? League seems pretty quiet... Keen to discuss some trades in the near future before I take off for a couple weeks to the pacific islands. Gonna have to try sneak away to find a computer to keep my boys update so noone can make a run at me.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:07 am

Can't say I am disapointed to see you hop off to some islands for a while.......

I agree with you on the dormant teams being the ones with all the trade bait.

Have a great vacation!
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:19 pm

WOAH whats this coming from California A, A trade?!! Who woulda thunk it...
Voted yes, although I do believe my biggest rival is gaining the most out of it. Don't think Willingham will be the same back of the DL and well Bruce is hardly likely to tear it up for the rest of this season but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:08 am

I have to say I am pleased as well. From the other point of view, he is only a little back from gaining ground in the power departments and the trade should be enough to propel him into the top six (and remain in the league for next year).

I had extra starting pitching so losing Maine won't kill me. I figured Bruce was at his peak in value. When he countered my offer and added Willingham, I figured the same as you and accepted.

I think two months from now we will both still be fighting it out for the title Hibbzy (with 60driver and Cubbies still pushing us!)

Last edited by Joel on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 am

To Bilderbergers: Suzuki and F. Rod

To Black Sox: Maine, Bruce and Willingham
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:40 am

Hello!! Is there anybody out there?? Anyone want some starting pitching?!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:31 pm

I still troll around here a bit Hibbzy......no starting pitching for you though.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 am

You're nicely sorted, but someone else could be keen, chucked some offers out. Looking forward to a good tight finish, gonna have to be sharp on the ww and with pitching to make a push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:36 am

I am looking forward to seeing how you guys finish as well....there are going to be a few guys booted from upper level leagues b/c they suck....yes, i said it....and we will need some good guys to jump a level or two.....all these tight finishes are going to matter...
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 28
Team : Never Used Steroids
League : AA-Eastern
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Should be a great 2nd half. Kind of have a 4 horse race going on. If my hitters could ever get consistant or I get a good trade for one I might have a chance to catch some of you. Need a good 2nd half out of some of my smaller names to keep the pressure on. Kind of bad that it is so hard to trade, because no one but like 6 of us are active and we all are really set except for that one last trade. When is our trading deadline anyways?
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

Trade deadline is August 15th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:45 pm

I will be so glad after this season...we can really seperate the serious guys and lose the guys
who dont try....will be glad to sort that out and get down to the real players...
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 am

Shall be great!! You can float me some offers marcus but this time I won't be quite as stupid as last time. Was just excited about a trade opp!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 pm

HIbbz you will to getting more trade offers than you can imagine in Townies Football....be careful what you wish for Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:47 am

Haha yeah, I can imagine... Already trades for draft picks, i need to sit on that for a day, have a think of my stratergy.
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

Number of posts : 35
Team : 60 Driver
League : AAA PCL
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:33 am

Whats up gents....I just found this place this morning. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves with the close race we have going.
KMDA
60 Driver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:41 am

Welcome aboard KMDA....good to have you...

HIbbzy....let me know if you are willing to make any kind of pick trading - I am open to anything...
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 am

This really isn' the right place for it, but seeing you mentioned it here, I went to accept your original offer and the page was unavaliable or some such error. Did you withdraw it or?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 am

yeah....ummm....i honestly dont think I did, but I was trying to figure out ESPNs system and may have sent one that I didnt intend or cancelled accidentally....email me with what the offer was if you get a chance, sorry for the confusion...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:46 am

Bahh....you are desicrating this sacred site of baseball magnificience with your barbaric football babble! Hold off till the first pre-season game...then we can talk some football Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 28
Team : Never Used Steroids
League : AA-Eastern
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble viewing their team on sporting news. Everytime I try to go there it freezes on me. Sad part I think my team has been doing great recently. I was just wondeirng if anyone else was having problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California League Rankings
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next