Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Here are the Overall Draft Rankings for the Carolina League. For a category by category statistical breakdown follow the Draft Rankings link on the Elite homepage.

TEAM
1. Jays (91)
2. The Boy Wonders (87)
3. Florida Nuts (80)
4. Okinawa Corals (79)
5. Go Irish (75)
6. TIDALWAVE (72)
7. Cubbies 08' (71)
8. Flak Attack (70)
9. Outlaws1 (69)
10. Irish Car Bomb (67)
11. New Jerzey Kings (61)
12. Red Monster (59)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
Red Monster
Rookie
Rookie
Red Monster

Number of posts : 48
Team : Red Monster
League : Carolina Basement
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:47 pm

OK lets break it down here.......Jays hasnt a clue about the draft or the scoring yet he comes in 1st place......Florida Nuts auto drafted and he comes in 3rd place.......Go Irish also auto drafted for a 5th place finish.......I put my blood sweat and tears into this thing for 10 days straight and I come in LAST PLACE......I think there might be something amiss or maybe askew.......Damn rankings can kiss my big fat......OK i will just let that one go......Does anybody have a rock I can crawl under.......

So easy even a Caveman can do it......... affraid
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:29 am

lol, they are only rankings. I thought your team looked good but thats how the raw numbers came out. Time to roll the sleeves up and take em to school! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
Tidalwaveguru
Prospect
Prospect
Tidalwaveguru

Number of posts : 9
Team : TIidalwave
League : AAA PCL
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: From the middle of the road....   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:10 am

That's what ya get Red when ya draft lots of bags & desperate housewives.... Laughing
I hear our league mascot is making a guest appearence on tonights Idol elimination show....You know Kelly Pickler Exclamation ....She may sing our leagues anthem Question ...Carolina something or other.... Very Happy

Do I get my choice of AA Leagues to join next year ?....Or is this strictly a placement test.... lol!

I'm a Freshman Question ....wat up wit dat Shocked
Back to top Go down
bschack@fuse.net
Prospect
Prospect
bschack@fuse.net

Number of posts : 8
Team : The Boy Wonders
League : Carolina A League

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:20 am

Look at it this way Red Monster,

You can now tell your team to play loose since they aren't burdened by the heavy expectations of a winning season. Or...Tell them 'No one expects us to do well so we can just play our game and surprise a few people'.

Play the underdog card. Motivate that team. Show them the quotes. Make them angry. Wink

And besides, predictions are a big guess anyway. It's been shown over and over again that the best you can do with any set of predictions is get about 60% accuracy anyway. Injuries, career seasons and outright luck play too big a factor for anyone to accurately predict a season. The Marcel predictions (named for the Monkey from Friends, and named that way because they are 'so easy a monkey could do them') are just 3 year weighted averages -- and they have been shown to be every bit as accurate as numerous expert predictions.

I like the rankings, but ultimately they will probably have little bearing on the outcome of the league. I mean, it's hard to predict by just how big a margin the Boy Wonders will dominate the league -- I'm not sure any prediction scheme is up to that task geek
Back to top Go down
lakers_freak123
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Great start......now the challenge is managing my team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS   OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CAROLINA LEAGUE DRAFT RANKINGS
Page 1 of 1