Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ELITE Draft date and time

Go down 
+2
hibbzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

ELITE Draft date and time Empty
PostSubject: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Are we locked into the draft date and time for the Elite league that Tarrell set up for us? We have 10 of 12 spots filled. Didn't know if the draft was set in stone or not, but hoped to be full by now so we could start a dialogue of some sort. Also, is the draft order randomized once the league is full? Couple of guys asking questions and not sure of the answers. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:20 am

It says on the registration page that time and date is locked in. How are all the leagues off for numbers?
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 pm

I know in the league that im in we are short 3 ..With the draft Scheduled for next weekend affraid
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Elite League has 12 of 12 spots filled

Division I Leagues have 17 of 24 spots filled.

Division II Leagues have 12 of 48 spots filled.

Division III Leagues have 6 of 96 spots filled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 am

Can you let me know what was with the changing of the Div I league i'm commishing is all about?
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 am

Check your PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 pm

I just got an email from John saying we signed up 27 more guys today....still a long way to go though....please pass the site on to your friends and help us fill this place with good guys.....
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Cheers, got that, will suggest the league to a few mates again and see how we go.
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Hibbzy my man .... Dont forget Gandalf tongue
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

Hahaha... But seriously I've never watched a lord of the rings movie in my life, so lets not go overboard with the jokes on it.
Back to top Go down
Underdogger
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm

What a dead board.

The draft is this Sunday? Can we see who has joined the elite league for football ? Finally, have the refunds been sent for those that signed up for strictly the elite league?
Back to top Go down
Corporal Punishers
Veteran
Veteran
Corporal Punishers

Number of posts : 83
Team : Corporal Punishers
League : Elite
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Underdogger,
Yes as far as I know the draft is this Sunday at 5:30pm. Last I heard we had all 12 slots filled in the Elite league. The commish is waiting for the last owner (team #8 I think) to activate his team. Once that happens, he will have the draft order randomly set. Not sure about the status for the $10 refund. I'm sure the chatter will pick up after the draft. Looking forward to a great year of football.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:21 am

Elite Football League draft is this Sunday at 5:30pm EST. All 12 spots are filled, and we are waiting on one team to accept their invite and set up their team. I have been in contact with this manager and hopefully he will activate his team in the next day or so. Once he does, we will randomize the draft order and draft pick trading will be allowed.

We will also be refunding the original Elite members their $10 difference this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELITE Draft date and time   ELITE Draft date and time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELITE Draft date and time
Page 1 of 1