Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEXAS draft date & time finalized

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

TEXAS draft date & time finalized Empty
PostSubject: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:16 pm

The butt-kicking will commence at 11 p.m. EST on Sunday, March 16.
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:29 pm

By the CREW ................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:44 pm

thank god...the monster PCL AAA league has been a flury of activity for weeks....you guys need to catch you.........
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:44 pm

ya think......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

word....

its getting lonely being the only league....i hope all the leagues are as active as we are...i have been really lucky to get such an aggressive group of guys...iam loving it....
Back to top Go down
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 am

Remember Crew ... you were the one leading the pack about drafting closer to the season-opener. In fact, I think you were holding the flag as we charged the hill. We've got a good group of guys. They just don't realize it yet. Once the draft is done, and the heart starts pumping, the blood will start flowing. I just hope it doesn't stain that pretty white flag that Crew was waving shamelessly before we even had a draft date set. Come on man, show some confidence in yourself. You'll do OK at this level. Don't be afraid to talk a little smack, either. It's all good.

Texas out.
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Allrighty then, i have no idea how i am gonna compete with a guy who hangs bunnys and butterflies on his wall. Or guys with team names like r2d2c3p0 or helpmemyteamsucks.com....

But i will try ...i will try....

Draft preperation has officially began. I am taking Friday off so that i can get fully hydrated and rested ...Girls it is a marathon not a sprint......Wich is perfect for a big ol fat guy like me..........

FYI AAA ----you get 29 total players 10 p 6 bench 13 offensive players..
Razz

Cory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS draft date & time finalized   TEXAS draft date & time finalized Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEXAS draft date & time finalized
Page 1 of 1