Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elite Texas League AA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Elite Texas League AA Empty
PostSubject: Elite Texas League AA   Elite Texas League AA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Welcome to the Elite Texas AA league where we grill 'em and drill 'em. My name is Cory Channell, and I have agreed to be the commish for this league. I'll be learning all the ins and outs of this site right along with the rest of you, but from what I have seen so far, the upper management is very eager to make this one of the premier fantasy baseball sites on the web. I urge everyone in the league to read as much as you can on the site to understand how the minor league system works. If you have further questions, ask me. If I don't know the answer, I'll find out for you. A little about myself ... I have been playing fantasy baseball and football for approximately 7 years. I typically have 8 fantasy baseball teams each year through Yahoo! although I have two on ESPN this year. I have participated in the North American Fantasy Sports League Empire (NAFSLE) for 3 years which is a similar group that aims at bringing together the brightest, most active fantasy owners. I believe that the Elite Fantasy Baseball League is a step or two above that and I am looking forward to this season.

Welcome, and I will be discussing a draft date and time as soon as the league is full. We will try to accommodate a time that will work for as many people as possible. Let's get this Texas-sized party going!!!

YEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Elite Texas League AA   Elite Texas League AA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm

Good luck.

I am looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Texas League AA   Elite Texas League AA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:05 am

love the passion here guys...leep it up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Texas League AA   Elite Texas League AA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Texas League AA
Page 1 of 1