Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed

Go down 
+5
DforDynasty
coltjames2003
Jerusalem
J. Thornton
Lythas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lythas
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Empty
PostSubject: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:25 am

Here's a space for everyone to discuss the draft, and post their teams if they'd like.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:49 am

Here are the Official EFB Draft Rankings/Projections for the Eastern League. Rankings were determined using each teams projected lineup immediately following the draft. These rankings are intended to reflect the overall strength of each managers draft. All stat projections are courtesy of Fantasy Baseball Central and FanGraphs. Here are the overall rankings, a detailed category by category breakdown will be posted on EliteFantasyBaseball.com shortly:

TEAM
1. Jerusalem Juggernauts (93)
2. Secret Treaties (92)
3. Joba the Hutt (83)
4. Jerry's Kids (81)
5. D for Dynasty (80)
6. Cubzzz (74)
7. Jeter Sucks A-Rod (67)
8. Team Cain (66)
9. Fireweed (62)
10. Flying Circus (62)
11. Go Team W (61)
12. DBCUBBIES (37)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
Jerusalem
Prospect
Prospect
Jerusalem

Number of posts : 10
Team : Jerusalem Juggernauts
League : AA Eastern
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:11 am

That was nice to see. Probably a jinx though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 am

yeah...umm...Dubs can we get a breakdown by category on the AAA side as well?? ....congrats to juggernauts looks like you got a fast start....

thanks for doing all that work dubs - very nice.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 am

one other thing...can you guys post username/team names, so we can know who is who....thanks...
Back to top Go down
Lythas
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 am

I would be Jeter Sucks A-rod, and look forward to proving those rankings wrong Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:33 pm

hey its ok lythas....in my league I was 8th....oh well... No
Back to top Go down
coltjames2003
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:43 pm

i am cubzzzzzzz and like where i am at considering the way pitching was soaring off the board early and often in the draft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey...who is going to do a write up about this draft? what brave soul will take that task on??
Back to top Go down
Lythas
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:37 pm

I'll work on one tonight if you'd like, I'll read the one on the front page to see the format you might want, and send you something for an idea.
Back to top Go down
DforDynasty
Prospect
Prospect

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:22 pm

ok i had to leave the draft early after i drafted Billy Butler

I know my team should've been much better, but thats life.

Please dont punish me in your report for the likes of Clemens, Muholland, Huff, etc.lol

I like my team a lot in retrospect so look out everyone!

D for Dynasty is in the HOUSE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chasin35
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 pm

I am team W and wow, I thought my team was better then almost last, but that is the way it goes. Guess we will see how this all turn out and how many changes it takes...lol Good luck to all and watch out for the dark horse
Back to top Go down
JobaTheHutt
Prospect
Prospect
JobaTheHutt

Number of posts : 1
Team : New York Yankees
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:56 am

im Joba, figured I was around the middle of that pack. 3rd is nice to see but i agree with jerusalem i hope its not a jinx.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:13 am

Keep in mind that projections only reflect your starting lineup following the draft and doesnt include bench players. Also, those who didnt draft and middle releivers didnt receive any points in the Holds category. Holds are also hard to project as we all know how often bullpen situations change throughout the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
Lythas
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Let's hurry it up Juniper, get my story up already lol!

Just messin with you man, not in any rush at all
Back to top Go down
DforDynasty
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:21 am

uh oh Longoria sent back down to minors......so much for that steal
Back to top Go down
Corporal Punishers
Veteran
Veteran
Corporal Punishers

Number of posts : 83
Team : Corporal Punishers
League : Elite
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:24 am

Where did you hear about Eva being sent down...I don't see anything on the wire about it...If you don't mind me asking...What's your source???
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:45 pm

It was on baseball tonight yesterday.
Something about if they start him in the minors for the first month, they then control his contract for another year.
It has not offically been done yet ,but hes going down.
Back to top Go down
Lythas
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 pm

I have heard that, but not through any reliable source. I wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
DforDynasty
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:34 am

haha im not worrying i didnt pick him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed   Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Eastern League AA Draft Completed
Page 1 of 1