Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Carolina Basement League is Dry

Go down 
+2
Joel
Red Monster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Monster
Rookie
Rookie
Red Monster

Number of posts : 48
Team : Red Monster
League : Carolina Basement
Registration date : 2008-03-08

The Carolina Basement League is Dry Empty
PostSubject: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:00 am

Good morning to anyone who is reading this.Oh thats right I forgot the only ones reading this are the guys who are not in my league.I may be overthinking again but I have a gut feeling that my league is full of inactive bums.Only one guy in my league has made a post in this forum or on my leagues message board and he dosnt even know how the scoring works.I have another guy in my league who has yet to confirm his team,what this means I havnt a clue but it cant be good.The only team that I do have confidence in is the guy I brought in from my H2H Classic league so at least I know he will be at the draft,I think.All in all Im having a nervous breakdown and Im in jeopardy of losing my job after this whole Spitzer thing.You see Im one of the janitors at the Capitol building and I clean Eliots office and bathroom.We might all get fired due to the fact that the new guy Paterson might see what we really do on the job.

Then again he is legally blind so he might not see us at all anyway............Time to party boys. lol!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:28 pm

Look at it this way, it justs makes it easier to advance to AA next year Very Happy

I agree with you though, it would be nice to have a more active league, but over the years that should take care of itself.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah boys, things should pick upin week or so...i hope. But Joel is right, the inactive will never make it out of the basement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
bschack@fuse.net
Prospect
Prospect
bschack@fuse.net

Number of posts : 8
Team : The Boy Wonders
League : Carolina A League

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 am

Eh, sorry. I plan to be very active. I made it to the draft tonight!
I have been lurking the forums quite a bit, just haven't had anything to say Very Happy

Oh yea, and Hanley Ramirez for #1 overall pick! bounce
Back to top Go down
outlaw906
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:01 am

I will be active also. Just been kind of busy over the last week.
Back to top Go down
lakers_freak123
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm

I might not know much about Roto but life will teach you to never under estimate my greatness
Back to top Go down
Red Monster
Rookie
Rookie
Red Monster

Number of posts : 48
Team : Red Monster
League : Carolina Basement
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Wait a minute here......I finally figured you out lakers-freak.......Your Kobe Bryant with a Baseball addiction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carolina Basement League is Dry   The Carolina Basement League is Dry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Carolina Basement League is Dry
Page 1 of 1