Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Teams/Leagues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Whoppo
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 4
Team : El Whoppo
League : Cape Cod League
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Dead Teams/Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Dead Teams/Leagues   Dead Teams/Leagues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 pm

This is my first year on Elite. I do a lot of Public Leagues on ESPN and nothing drives me nuts like teams who are basically abandoned by their owners either right after the draft or as soon as they realize their team stinks. Does anyone know the retention rate for Elite leagues? Is it rare for a manager to abandon his team? So far I am really enjoying this experience. But then that could be because I'm in first place so far.
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Dead Teams/Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Teams/Leagues   Dead Teams/Leagues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:25 pm

That is the beauty of Elite as you move up the ladder you know the guys are HARDCORE.. and all of the deadweight falls away .. But as far as the % WCB is the man with all of the numbers
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Dead Teams/Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Teams/Leagues   Dead Teams/Leagues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Every year this league flies you will see more and more hard core owners. My league last year had only 6 real good owners.....and three of us battled it out for the championship until the last day of the season. Hell, I won, but it was in doubt until the White Sox play-in game.

Now, in the Elite, welll.....let's say....it's is VERY tough.......the waiver wire is basically picked over like a fat Albert drumstick after a three day fast.

Don't worry about participation this year, you will have all you can handle as you move up the chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Teams/Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Teams/Leagues   Dead Teams/Leagues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Teams/Leagues
Page 1 of 1