Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week #2 Did U See Da't???

Go down 
+2
Citizen Reeder
Corporal Punishers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corporal Punishers
Veteran
Veteran
Corporal Punishers

Number of posts : 83
Team : Corporal Punishers
League : Elite
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Empty
PostSubject: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Gotta say Hilliards catch for TD was the best so far this year alien

See the Chargers get screwed again and lose in the final seconds for the second week in a row Mad

The Lions come back from 21 pts down only to have Kitna toss 2 Int's for TD's in the last 5 minutes Evil or Very Mad

Whats even tougher to take is a team in the Elite league (Gang Green) had both Kitna and the Packer D as starters this week. Talk about a saving grace from above Razz

Who ever said thiis game wouldn't drive owners to drink hasn't really experienced the game drunken

Whata week...Can't hardly wait to see what happens next week bounce

If there were other things I missed this week please post them below Smile
Back to top Go down
Citizen Reeder
Rookie
Rookie
Citizen Reeder

Number of posts : 34
Team : HoneyNutIchiros
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah I used Packers as my 4th reciever, they were Kitna's go to guy in the 4th quarter.

Gang Green now 1-0 post Brady.
Back to top Go down
Corporal Punishers
Veteran
Veteran
Corporal Punishers

Number of posts : 83
Team : Corporal Punishers
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Reminents of Leon Lett appeared in the Dallas/Phillie game when DeShaun Jackson pulled the bonehead play of the year...Here's your sign lol!
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 am

Did Romo juggle the ball on purpose to barber, he flicked it up then tried to shovel it back.
Back to top Go down
DAnnino
Veteran
Veteran
DAnnino

Number of posts : 112
Team : INITECH Staplers
League : AA Eastern
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:14 pm

Corporal Punishers wrote:
Reminents of Leon Lett appeared in the Dallas/Phillie game when DeShaun Jackson pulled the bonehead play of the year...Here's your sign lol!

Yeah, that was a stupid rookie hotdog play.

But, because of that, McNabb lost a TD pass, and I held on to win in the Snopesters Football League. This is a league I run on Yahoo for people from the snopes.com message board.

What made me happier than that was thanks to a big game from Marion "The Barbarian" Barber, I won in my work league, The Douglas Death Row League!
Back to top Go down
Devil Dogs
Prospect
Prospect
Devil Dogs

Number of posts : 9
Team : Tampa Devil Dogs
League : DIVISION II NORTHERN CONFERENCE
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm

What an awesome game for the last MNF in Texas Stadium, its one they will be talking about for a long time!! FANTASTIC!! GO COWBOYS! Oh yeah that little stunt by DeShaun cost me a win in one of leagues too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 pm

The Chargers had TWO opportunities to hold off Denver after Cutler's "phantom fumble." They allowed the Broncos to pull within one on a Cutler-to-Royal pass in the end zone and then the Broncos won the game on the same exact play for the 2-point conversion. The Chargers deserved to lose that game. The Broncos deserved to win it. Stop whining Chargers fans. You're worse than the losers who follow the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week #2 Did U See Da't???   Week #2 Did U See Da't??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week #2 Did U See Da't???
Page 1 of 1