Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Empty
PostSubject: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 am

Cory's Crew sends Justin Verlander and Carlos Marmol to 5280
5280 sends Miguel Tejada to Cory's Crew

Last edited by 5280 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:25 am

5280 sends Ryan Howard and David DeJesus to Blue Stop Signs
Blue Stop Signs sends Joe Nathan and BJ Upton to 5280
Back to top Go down
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:35 pm

5280 trades Kevin Youkilis and Scot Shields to Titans2
Titans2 trades Jonathan Papelbon to 5280

Titans2 needed offensive help and holds.
5280 is leading the league in holds with 72 and Titans2 has 5 points with 27 holds.

5280 pairs Papelbon with Nathan, M. Gonzalez and T. Jones to try and move up in saves as he has just 39 and the upper tier in the league are currently in the 80s and low 90s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:35 am

80's and 90's....WTF.....do they have 7 closers?

I like the Papelbon side here - only b/c he has a tremondous value on the trade market and I would flip him with a quickness....You can def. package him and get more than Youk and a MR (MR as JUST MR - you can get holds on the wire all season).....Sorry Titans but you lost this one...
Back to top Go down
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:12 pm

I expect to make up at least 5 points in the standings just on saves alone with my current group.

# of saves by position
93 -- F. Cordero, B. Wilson, R. Franklin, J. Rauch, B. Jenks
88 -- J. Valverde, J. Soria, K. Wood, S. Torres
85 -- K-Rod, T. Saito, B. Shouse, D. Marte & (Papelbon)
41 5280 -- J. Papelbon (28 ), J. Nathan (27), T. Jones (17), G. Balfour (3), M. Gonzalez (3), JP Howell (2), J. Broxton (0-Saito out until late August)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Wow it is weird how leagues are so different...I have a 10 in save in PCL with 68....
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:54 am

Mmm we have a tiers of 3 at 80's then 70/60s then 45's. I got a raw deal with some injuries, then ended up stashing the whole Brewers bullpen on my team when Gagne was junking it, trade for Rauch when I originally had Cordero. I am pretty thankful to have 6 points for saves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:02 pm

DAnnino hogged all the closers in our league...he starts about 7 a day.....the rest are really evenly distrupted so we are tightly bunched....iam up by about 10 on the next guy....
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:08 am

Now Jon Rauch has gone to be set-up man for the D-backs, my sacrifice of Dan Uggla looks even worse, and noone wants to trade Sad $*&#ing closers!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 am

Did someone already grab Hanaran or Rivera?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY   AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AA Texas Trade Thread -- JUNE / JULY
Page 1 of 1