Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over-Thunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Monster
Rookie
Rookie
Red Monster

Number of posts : 48
Team : Red Monster
League : Carolina Basement
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Over-Thunk Empty
PostSubject: Over-Thunk   Over-Thunk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:38 am

Only 4 more days until the draft and the only team Ive seen on here is the Clueless Jays........I thought that I would have gotten at least 6 commited managers outta the deal but I guess I over-thunk it......Hey I think that will be my slogan for this year,kinda like the Clemens thing with mis-remember........Example: I was at the local diner yesterday and I couldnt decide on the bacon n eggs or the sausage n eggs so I told Ruby the waitress to just give me both.......She replied "You can only get one or the other unless you want to pay double".........I thought about this for a couple of minutes and then fired back at her........"You not getting a double tip for this".

She came right back at me with "If you werent my ex-husband Id stab you with this knife you cheap bastard"............Yea maybe I did over-thunk it.
Back to top Go down
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Over-Thunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Thunk   Over-Thunk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:03 am

Nice. Over-thunk it. I think you're on to something here.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Over-Thunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Thunk   Over-Thunk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:37 am

Well, I am still hoping my league will draft at the scheduled time of 9est Saturday........but we only have 11 teams so far (I can still hope).

I just posted a link to the forums here at the TSN site in the hopes that some in our league will at least stop by......I may be over-thunking though.
Back to top Go down

Over-Thunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Thunk   Over-Thunk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 am

youll get another team no sweat....just ask john for help...he has dozens of emails a day - just need to pick one out and point him your way I am sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over-Thunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Thunk   Over-Thunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Thunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Fantasy Players Forum :: Elite Fantasy Baseball-
Jump to: