Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vernon Wells

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
teamdalrymple
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 56
Team : teamdalrymple
League : AAA International league
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Any predictions for his stats in 2010 I got him at pick 241 loving it right now.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 pm

His knees will crumble like my daughters last sand castle......and he is my strat CF, so I hope I am wrong and he is in for a career year.
Back to top Go down
teamdalrymple
Veteran
Veteran

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:23 pm

You are probably right Joel. But hey at pick 241 I have already gotten good value from him and he sure looks locked in rt now.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 am

Gotta be happy with that, I've always been a sucker for vernon wells
Back to top Go down
teamdalrymple
Veteran
Veteran

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 am

I thought about selling high but all he does is continue to perform. Before now I am not sure anyone really believed he would keep this up but you can count me as a believer.
Back to top Go down
teamdalrymple
Veteran
Veteran

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

I am predicting 31hr and 15 sbs
Back to top Go down
teamdalrymple
Veteran
Veteran

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 pm

I figured with that prediction I would get some grief come on it's to quiet. Dog him out I think it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 am

Like I said man, he is my Strato CF, I need him to have a good year....not all that likely, but I sure am not going to dog him......especially since my strat 1b is Dunn and my LF is Bay...oh, and Aramis at 3rd.......not a great start for my next year strat team...........GO VERNON GO!
Back to top Go down
teamsherr
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 4
Team : TeamSherr
League : GreatLakes
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 am

For the first time in 3 years Vernon Wells is completely healthy.

No hamstring injury, no wrist injury. Lets no forget what his numbers were when he signed the big contract.

I have been riding him to a lead in the Great Lakes rookie league and figure he should be a 35/100 player with a big number of doubles as well.
Back to top Go down
KEOUGH
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 28
Team : the colored kids
League : A Appalachian
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: the wells conspiracy   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 am

The Jays always seem to have a good month of april so my expectations regarding their production aren't all that high. I think the deciding factor in Wells production will be if Lind puts up the numbers he did last year. If Lind falters than there will be no need to continue pitching to Wells if he stays the course. As a Wells owner I would be more concerned about the guy in front of him because I don't feel the Jays line-up has too much else going for it when the 3 and 4 are taken out of the equation.
Back to top Go down
teamsherr
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 4
Team : TeamSherr
League : GreatLakes
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 pm

The other factor is Overbay.

If he can start hitting then teams will not be able to pitch around Wells. Overbay hitting under the mendoza line could hurt wells's production. Plus while Bautista is hitting better down the lineup it would be unrealistic to expect Gonzalez to continue his torrid pace that he has shown out of the box.
Back to top Go down
teamdalrymple
Veteran
Veteran

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:02 pm

It sure appears like his rebound is for real I think I will have him the entire year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vernon Wells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernon Wells   Vernon Wells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vernon Wells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Fantasy Players Forum :: Elite Fantasy Baseball-
Jump to: