Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey everyone,

John (Working Class Boys, Elite League) asked me to write weekly recaps of all AA Leagues this year, which I have agreed to do. He's going to send me the links to all AA Leagues so I can check in and report on the weekly occurrences of the respective leagues. What I would like to do is establish some relationships with you guys so I can e-mail you questions to get feedback for my league summaries that will be posted on the Elite home page for everyone to read. I would love to incorporate some quotes from managers regarding the thinking behind trades or add/drops or player performances. I think that will add a lot to the recaps and will get more people involved. Once I have access to your leagues, I will also be able to get everyone's e-mails on the league manager list so I want to be able to contact you that way so I can use your words in the stories I'll be writing all season long. If I happen to send you an e-mail, I would appreciate a quick response in answering any questions I have. Usually, I will have a quick time frame in which to write the story and submit it to be posted, so I can't overstate the importance of timely communication between you guys and me.

I really think this will shine the spotlight on your guys' accomplishments this season, and it will spark more dialogue on the forum as well. If you want to trash-talk the competition, this will be your forum!!! Ha Ha.

Spread the word among your respective league members, and good luck to everyone this season.

Cory Channell (5280)
2009 Elite League
2008 AA Texas Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Cory with the nice Signature.....hahahah....Hi, I am Cory Channell and I raped the entire Texas league last season, whats your name??

HAHHAHA

I love it
Back to top Go down
lets go reds
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 13
Team : West Virginia Reds
League : AA Eastern
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 pm

I will give you feedback once you are able to get onto the league page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DAnnino
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 112
Team : INITECH Staplers
League : AA Eastern

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 am

The first AA report is done and John will be posting it soon. I sent out 6-7 e-mails and got 4 responses. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! A big THANK YOU goes out to the following people who responded.

Corey Bodden (West Virginia Reds, Eastern)
Steve Newsome (Team Newsome, Eastern)
Edward Ostojich (Okinawa Corals, Texas)
Jonathan Adler (NJ Dingleberries, Frontier)

DAnnino, I will definitely be contacting you in the future. If anyone else in AA is willing to provide timely feedback when I contact you, post a message on this thread. It will make it a lot easier on me to decide who to contact when I need a quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Green
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Team : OBX No Sox
League : AA Texas
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:31 am

Feel Free to Contact Me - OBX No Sox AA Texas
Tim Garman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 am

In the April 17th AA report, does anyone else see just 3-of-the-4 AA leagues? John said there should be a "page 2" link at the bottom of the article, but I don't see it. The Southern League is missing from the article when I pull it up. Just wondering if anyone else was having problems viewing the article.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Green
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Yeah, you can only see 3. The page will not scroll down any further to get to the page 2 link is my guess.

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Still having problems? I tried fixing it again last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
Mr. Green
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Works Now. All Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fryingdutchman4
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 3
Team : The Frying Dutchmen
League : AA Frontier League
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey, don't use the e-mail address listed on ESPN for me, I check it about every 3 weeks. Use beantownbombers1804@gmail.com for me.

I'm the Frying Dutchman in the AA Frontier league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories   

Back to top Go down

Requesting feedback from all AA members for weekly recap stories
Page 1 of 1