Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single A - Appalachian Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Hart
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 2
Team : JoE's SwaG SHaCk
League : Appalachian
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Single A - Appalachian Thread Empty
PostSubject: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Thought I might as well start a thread for the league. I am ready for some baseball
Back to top Go down
pfrohn
Prospect
Prospect
pfrohn

Team : Chico's Bail Bonds
League : Appallachian A
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm

What's up Joe, i am owner of Chicos bail bonds. I think this elite deal is pretty cool. It looks like though we might already have a few inactive managers. I looked at a couple teams and noticed some DL guys on the active roster. I dont want to be in another public league with only half the guys active. I posted something on the league page and am interested to see if anybody replies. I am not interested in sticking around if it is going to be another league where i am one of a few guys active and posting stuff. Let me know thoughts people.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 pm

At the Single-A and Rookie level, we still have some leagues that arent as active as we'd like. Since Elite is fairly new, we still allow anyone whos interested in competing to join at the bottom 2 levels. Therefore, we get a lot of pretenders who think they are serious fantasy players but soon find out that they really arent. The beauty is that those managers will be eliminated after one season, and as long as you remain competitive you will continue to compete against better and better managers as you move up. Hope you stick it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 119
Team : 5280
League : Elite / 2008 AA Texas Champion
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah ... what WCB said. Do your part in stoking the fire in your league and it will all work out in the end.
Back to top Go down
pfrohn
Prospect
Prospect
pfrohn

Team : Chico's Bail Bonds
League : Appallachian A
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:19 pm

I will keep trying that is for sure. I will stick it out this season and see if i can move up next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Yeah...one manager can make a league...and the top 3 levels are really solid.....the top 2 are awesome...it just takes a couple of season for the lousy managers to be weeded out.....
Back to top Go down
Joe Hart
Prospect
Prospect

Team : JoE's SwaG SHaCk
League : Appalachian
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 am

Well I plan on being active throughout the season in the league and it looks as though there are at least a few others who will make it competitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single A - Appalachian Thread   Single A - Appalachian Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single A - Appalachian Thread
Page 1 of 1