Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wallach029
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-24

AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings Empty
PostSubject: AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings   AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey,
I have a question in the AAA Pacific Coast League League I am in....I have a pending trade, and it's been sitting there for days. I just went to the settings to see that league managers cannot vote on trades in this league? What's up with that? It wasn't like that last year.

Please let me know....

Papi
Back to top Go down

AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings   AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 am

Papi - In order to prevent problems in the leagues with vetoes and collusion Elite Staff are in charge of processing all trades. No league voting will determine whether a trade stands or is vetoed. The league has a right to protest with Elite but our decision will be final. The trades are set to process 48 hours after they are accepted or once we manually process them, which ever comes first. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

AAA Pacific Coast League League Settings
Page 1 of 1