Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to give perspective on last post...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rotoshark1
Rookie
Rookie
rotoshark1

Number of posts : 18
Team : SO BO SLAMMERS
League : Pioneer League (R)
Registration date : 2009-03-20

to give perspective on last post... Empty
PostSubject: to give perspective on last post...   to give perspective on last post... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:27 pm

the guy has garza/lee/liriano/slowey/verlander in his rotation with buehrle/duch and morrow on his bench...he offered me morrow for wainwright and i turned it down...
Back to top Go down
Cory's Crew
Veteran
Veteran
Cory's Crew

Number of posts : 142
Team : Cory's Crew
League : 10 Elite / 09 AAA International Champ / 08 AA Texas LG. Runner up
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: to give perspective on last post...   to give perspective on last post... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 pm

yeah i turn that down also.. with morrow's arm problems and his uncertin position SP/RP ..

wainwrigt is a solid #2 and borderline #1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to give perspective on last post...   to give perspective on last post... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 am

I would trade Wainwright for a bag of balls....but with his arm issues I probably would have turned it down too....BTW Wainwright sucks so you should counter for Morrow + someone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to give perspective on last post...   to give perspective on last post... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to give perspective on last post...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Fantasy Players Forum :: Elite Fantasy Baseball-
Jump to: