Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jpc226
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 6
Team : Atlanta Braves
Registration date : 2008-02-29

International League Empty
PostSubject: International League   International League Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm here and I'm ready for the draft even though it ain't for another 2 weeks. Yall get ready to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:01 pm

haha......slow down skipper.....you havent won anything yet...

and - WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!! cheers great to have you on board...sorry about the skipper thing, but I couldnt resist calling you skipper...later...
Back to top Go down
rlsevan27
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm ready to roll!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:28 pm

you got love the AAA energy here.....elite can go &*(% themselves the real elite are in AAA... Razz
Back to top Go down
jpc226
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:33 pm

In real baseball, any of yall notice how AAA is sort of a backup for the majors and all the good players seem to come out of AA. You see guys called up for short stays from AAA but the long term guys usually come from AA. Just somethin I've noticed over the years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:06 pm

haha....i love your spunk, but we are only in AAA to start the season....odds are with the quality of managers in the PCL one of us due for a break out year....most of us skipped straight to AAA just enough time to hone our skills for a season before destroying our MLB comp.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
smartfishes
Veteran
Veteran
smartfishes

Number of posts : 61
Team : under protest
League : INTL AAA
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:45 pm

jpc226 wrote:
I'm here and I'm ready for the draft even though it ain't for another 2 weeks. Yall get ready to lose....... and I like little boys....

Yeah, I am ready to lose, sure, but it's the last part of your comment that is sorta creepy.
Back to top Go down
jpc226
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:53 pm

smartfishes wrote:
jpc226 wrote:
I'm here and I'm ready for the draft even though it ain't for another 2 weeks. Yall get ready to lose....... and I like little boys....

Yeah, I am ready to lose, sure, but it's the last part of your comment that is sorta creepy.

Haha, how'd you edit my quote like that?
Back to top Go down
tstowell1
Prospect
Prospect
tstowell1

Number of posts : 2
Team : Organized Chaos
League : Elite

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm here and looking forward to the draft. Be ready to see Lou Merloni go early ... I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
smartfishes
Veteran
Veteran
smartfishes

Number of posts : 61
Team : under protest
League : INTL AAA
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:49 pm

jpc226 wrote:
smartfishes wrote:
jpc226 wrote:

Haha, how'd you edit my quote like that?

I did not edit anything. Don't try to pass off your creepyness onto others.
Back to top Go down
Shockman04
Prospect
Prospect

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:14 am

Im here, Looking forward to a competitive league I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International League   International League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International League
Page 1 of 1