Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California League Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

California League Rankings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:50 pm

It has been mentioned in general discussion about site problems, but mine is ok.
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

Number of posts : 35
Team : 60 Driver
League : AAA PCL
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:37 am

I'm having problems with the site, but nothing major. If we stay on, are we going to use TSN next year or something else (yahoo, espn...).

Cubbies, I think your'e starting to catch up to me.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 pm

We'll be moving from TSN next year for sure, most likely to either ESPN or Yahoo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:08 pm

That third place spot is gonna a tight one, but there's no way i'm relinquishing second and now closing in on Joel, should be a great finish!
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:41 am

Hey Marcus, will be in touch about the trade offer tomorrow or the next with my response if you haven't seen my message on TSN.
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 28
Team : Never Used Steroids
League : AA-Eastern
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:33 pm

60 Driver, I'm trying to close in on you. My team does great for a day but then fizzles off. I'm going to be real active at the trade deadline so if anyone wants to make a trade let me know. Sadly, there isn't many active teams right now so kind of hurts who we can trade with. My Sporting News finally got working, so glad for that to get some trades out. Whoever ends up in 4th will be a shame since we all are so close. Dunedin excited to hear back from you on that trade I think itll work out for both of us.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Well my answer was no for that trade as i'm just giving up way more than the benefit allows, cos there is slim chance of making up real groung on saves, so the loss in offence is definately not worth that risk. I then went and clicked accept when I wasn't looking and tried to stop it is hard as I could. Is that just tough shit for me or can we resolve this in some fashion?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 am

Well, I will say that the notes on the league boards from both of you were very classy. To be willing to request a trade be vetoed in this situation showed exceptional class Cubbies. Since it was by both of your request you found one of the only ways I would veto a trade. I hope this is resolved to both of your satisfaction.

I guess I should have expected this since it was a fellow Cubs fan.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:52 am

We've agreed to the trade with matsui in place of roberts, so trading them currently and that'll be it. If anyone wants to float any last week trades, i'm all years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:48 pm

Much better deal with matsui.....good work on that....
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Nice job guys. Just stay back , the only breath I want to feel on my neck is my wifes!
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:01 pm

The race for 3rd is getting tighter (not to my liking). The more I try to pull away, the closer the Cubbies get to me, and the further I get from 2nd. With only about a month left, its going to be close.

I would like to see if all four of us could be an exception to the rule of the "Top 3 Move Up", since we are all active in the league. I'm sure there are more than a few dead teams in AA.
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Sounds like an exciting finish is shaping up for the California League...

With this being our first year with the Elite system in place, we are definitely open to making exceptions if necessary. All managers that have earned a promotion will be given first opportunity to advance, but if there are holes left by non-returning managers or dead we will fill them with the next best candidate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Hope you'll think of the California "A" league first.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:42 pm

I guess officially.... this trade was passed:

Bad News Cubbies sent: Joe Nathan

Dunedin Doomtroopers sent: Kaz Matsui
Aubrey Huff
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 pm

60 I'm coming after you, haha. I wish we had more active people in the league daily. I have like 3 trades out there and just giving away people to try and boost my hitting. Kind of sucks that no one else is active. I hope they do make an exception. Not bad that we have 4 teams with 100 pts or very close. But 60 I'll be right with you the rest of the year I'll make sure of it. HAHA. Looks like with 3 days left in the trade deadline our teams are going to be very similar to what they are now so hopefully everyone has what they want.
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Right, right......I'll keep an eye out for ya
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 am

I would be content to see neither of you make a big move in the next couple days Very Happy I think this one will come down to the wire!
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Wow, four teams with 100 or more points. Will be a fun rest of the season. Bilderbergers I'd love to make one more move so I can give you a lil more competition haha.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Ooooh Joel, live scoring currently has a 2 point gap between us and we're both tied on holds, that breath isn't your wifes bud. On another note there does actually seem to be more than the just the 4 of us about, had a trade offer from Joboo this morning. The Bilderbergers are not going to want to trade with any of us in pursuit of them are they?
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:29 am

Wanted to let everyone know of a pending trade:

Bad News Cubbies Send:
Haren
Beltran
Jeter
Molina

Joboo Send:
Dunn
Figgins
Stewart
Martin

I needed to get rid of SP and I needed a boost in power and steals so I went for the trade. This guy is a tough guy to trade with. I declined this at first then I swallowed my pride and took a deal I might be losing on, but will help out in the areas I need help in except for BA, haha. Here I come 60, Dunedin and Bildebergers Smile.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 am

Really? You reckon you're losing out?
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm not for sure. If I was lower on innings I wouldn't have probably traded Haren, but I need to cut down on innings so I kind of just threw him out there. I like the deal because it helps me in categories I need, but just looking at stats it might have been close. Glad it got done though should help me out in HR, Runs and SBs
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 pm

I figure I will just cross my fingers and hold tight......though grabbing Chris Perez has paid off in the last few days.......Who knows, I might even get a couple more games out of Milton Bradley!
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:04 pm

I had Chris for a while but gave him the flick. Not a good start to the fantasy day for me today, my points are in a downward spiral and both Sheets and Shields took the loss. If anyone wants to float a trade right now i'm watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California League Rankings
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next