Elite Fantasy Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California League Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

Number of posts : 35
Team : 60 Driver
League : AAA PCL
Registration date : 2008-07-19

California League Rankings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 am

Well, my attempt to take the top spot was short lived.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

Number of posts : 162
Team : Bilderbergers
League : AAA
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Aye, but as a Cubs fan I am well aquainted with the word Choke. Keep Bartman AWAY from the California League!
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Is everybody to involved in football to pay attention to the end of our season?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Not me Very Happy

My bats finally woke up today.....having a great day!
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 am

Hey guys, I won't be around for the next few weeks. I have to go to Texas for hurricane relief. Good luck to you all for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:02 am

Best of luck 60 D. I hope you at least have internet access to keep your team updated. You have been nipping at my heals for a month and I would hate to see you lose out on a chance for first by doing a good deed.

While your in Texas could you stop by and politely ask Milton Bradley to either play or go on the DL for me?
Back to top Go down
J. Thornton
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 267
Team : Commissioner
League : Elite Fantasy Players
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Good luck 60 Driver. Hope your team takes care of business for you while youre gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefantasyplayers.com
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

Number of posts : 125
Team : Dunedin Doomtroopers
League : AA
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Much respect to you KDMA, all the best.
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 28
Team : Never Used Steroids
League : AA-Eastern
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Gosh, how much closer can this league get? I think Bilderbergers and 60 are set for the top two but me and Dunedin will be battling it out till the final day. I have a chance to make up about 3.5 points in a few categories if the bats wake up. Good year hope everyone best of luck the last two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:21 pm

It has been a great league.
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm back. It was a short trip as we were not needed. Thanks for the support. How is the Cali league holding up?
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:32 am

Good good, I'm frustrated as hell with my team... But it ain't over til the fat lady sings
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

You caught me last night 60..........going to go down to the last day in this league.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:49 pm

So 60 D.

On Firday I had a .5 point lead
On Saturday we were tied
Sunday.......you take a 1 point lead
and then today I am back up by 2

This one could come down to a last day stolen base by some AAA scrub.

Far and away the closest end game I have been involved in. Great league guys!
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:36 pm

So what happens if we have 2 people tied for 3rd place? The way it is looking since both me and Duendin are over innings that could happen. I have to get a point back on a hitting category because I think Bilderbergers is going to overtake my K's. You just want to sit your pitchers from now on Bilderbergers so we can all 4 move on, haha jk. Final week of the year is creeping up on us, so good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:39 pm

I just keep hoping for a big offensive day so I can catch 60 driver in RBI and HR. Right now i'm trying to find a spot start for my head to head league, all tied up with a few days left.
\
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:34 am

4 Games to go and a tie for first. Hell of a stretch run! Please continue your effort to overtake 60D in HR and RBI's Hibbzy :-)
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:03 am

I just can't see it happening, RBI is gone, HR is possible but would need a few solid days with a lack luster few from his team. Gonna be sad when the baseball is all over for another year.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Joel

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

The end of the season just has me start preparing for my Strato rookie draft :-)
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:07 am

Is everyone ganging up on me?

Its been a fun season...
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 am

Nope no ganging. Can't touch you, but I can grab two points if I can make up about 6 walks, grr I don't need that 3-1 pitch to be hit for a RBI, talk the base! You've still got one point up. Two to play... Bilderbergers has a case of the Mets.
Back to top Go down
marcus_m
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:12 am

60, how about you get your two pitchers to win 2 games and take a half of a point away from Dunedin so then I just need to get more RBIs than Up Yours and I get 2nd by myself. but do not get 3 wins or I'll be pissed, haha. Sorry Dunedin trying to gang up on you, haha. 2 games left great season hopefully will play next season with everyone too.
Back to top Go down
KMDA_007
Rookie
Rookie
KMDA_007

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm just trying not to fall on my ass these last few games. It would be nice if we all ended up in the same lrague next season.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 pm

It's over, it's all over. Sorry there KDMA, those RBI i were craving all week finally came through when it didn't matter only to knock you off your perch in 1st. Great league this year guys. Wish some of the lower guys had of stuck around for the length but was a good comp. Congrats Joel, good managing and a well deserved title.
Back to top Go down
hibbzy
Veteran
Veteran
hibbzy

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Ooooh maybe i'm premature with the congrats, I see the yankees sox have their second match of their doubleheader to play. If the positions change from this one game then that shows how tight this league is. Jason Bay and Dustin Pedroia stepping up with something to play for, 2RBI and 60 Driver is league champion, providing Xavier Nady doesn't drive any in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California League Rankings   California League Rankings - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California League Rankings
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next